So if you are here, hopefully you have read a bit of my history.
My entry into barefoot running, although “sudden and full on” was NOT actually like that. I was raised in a lifestyle of barefoot. Its just that I only started running recently. So it is my running that has taken off. Not my bare feet!
- My teen athletic years were barefoot.
- I am a natural outdoors person and comfortable in the soles of my own feet.
- I often walk around the bush and home barefoot.
- I do NOT wear running shoes much.
- I have a broad based foot.
- I have thick skin.
- I have a high arch.
- I have very ‘hot’ feet.
- I am a NATURAL fore foot runner.